0.9 cu ft Blast Pot
This miniBlaster is a pressure hold system. The blast pot retains pressure when the deadman control is released, minimizing abrasive loss with start-up and shut-down and providing faster response. Thompson® Valve II controls.
Piping size: 3/4″
Weight: 141 lbs/64 kg
- Thompson Valve II abrasive metering valve
- Auto air valve
- G2 deadman
- Manual pop-up and blowdown
- 25′ twinline control hose
- 25′ blast hose assembly
- 1/8″ ceramic nozzle
1.5 cu ft Blast Pot
Portable blaster with wheels. MV 2®I/ComboValve® abrasive metering valve and controls.
Maximum working pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar)
Piping size: 1″
Weight: 170 lbs/59 kg
- 90° cone bottom
- Pneumatic remote controls
- 55′ twinline control hose
- G2 deadman control
- Optional moisture separator
- Optional electric controls
- Optional relief valve
- Available as blaster Package A, B or C
10 and 20 cu ft Blast Pot
These Schmidt® blasting systems in 10 and 20 cu. ft. sizes are designed to meet contractor needs for larger projects or are common in industrial/blast room applications. Smaller than a bulk tank yet larger than the standard 6-bag pot, they can easily accommodate multiple outlets for increased productivity.
The 10 cu. ft. system is available in either MV 2®/ComboValve® configuration or as a pressure-hold system using the Thompson® Valve II controls. The 20 cu. ft. system is a pressure-hold system only.
A wide range of options is available for these blasters to customize them specifically for your blasting operation.
3.5 cu ft Blast Pot
This popular system features the fine abrasive metering capabilities of the MV 2®/ComboValve® controls, VBS™ blowdown suppression for safe and quieter blowdown and one of the lowest pressure drops in the industry for added productivity.
6.5 cu ft Blast Pot
The 6.5 cu. ft. blaster is a popular sized system for contractors and industrial/blast room applications. It is available with the fine abrasive metering capabilities of the MV 2®/ComboValve® controls or the advanced metering and control abilities of the Thompson® Valve II. A wide range of available options make this system fully customizable for any blasting operation.
Blast Recovery Sytem 12v DC MiniBRS
The miniBRS™ system is a compact and easily maneuverable abrasive blaster that blasts and then recovers spent abrasive, contaminants and dust in the same step, eliminating the need for containment. Unlike other systems on the market, the miniBRS has an ergonomic design, a lightweight yet durable blast head and smaller diameter, lighter weight hoses that are sized to match the system—all to make the miniBRS exceptionally easy and comfortable to use. Operator fatigue is reduced and productivity is higher with this system.
Designed to deliver powerful performance over a range of blasting pressures in a compact package. Blast and recover at up to 200 feet away from the unit. Operates on just a 185 cfm compressor.
- Blast pattern: 3/4″ to 7/8″ using a No. 3 nozzle
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psig at 250 °F (10.3 bar at 121 °C)
- Blast hose size: 25′, 1/2″ diameter hose
- Vacuum hose size: 25′, 2″ diameter hose
- Electrical requirements: 12 VDC (for optional electric deadman blast controls)
- Abrasive capacity: Blast vessel – 0.3 cu. ft. (8.5 L) Reclaim hopper – 0.3 cu. ft. (8.5 L)
- Vacuum system: Pneumatic vacuum pump (eductor)
- Dust collector filter: 6″ diameter, dry poly-bond
- Weight: 335 lbs/152 kg; 450 lbs/205 kg with controls
- Dimensions: 60″ H x 22″ W x 34″ L
P/N 8033-031-11 (12VDC)
Only 2 Left In Stock
FOB Tacoma, WA 98421
Contact Dave Ketrenos @ (800) 228-4786
The unit that started it all. The standard for blast and recovery systems in the industry.
Maximum working pressure: 150 psig at 250°F
Minimum metal temperature: -20°F at 150 psig
Blast hose size: Up to 1 1/2″
- Blast where open-air blasting is prohibited, or is not possible or practical
- Portable or skid-mounted 2.0, 3.5 and 6.5 cu. ft. models
- Pneumatic or optional electric remote controls
- Blast pressure regulator with bypass piping allows blasting at lower pressures
- Urethane eductor (pneumatic vacuum pump) with 150, 225, 350 or 440 CFM nozzle
- Cyclonic dust separator/media reclaimer
- Dust collector (dry or dry-HEPA) with automatic pulse jet to prevent clogging
- Easy, quick-open hatches for access to cartridges and filters
- Optional differential pressure gauge (dust collector)
- Moisture separator and media vibrator for smooth, even flow of abrasive
- TVII abrasive metering valve (urethane sleeve)
- Tungsten Carbide TVII sleeves available
- Optional adjustable air wash for improved media cleaning
- Optional remote abrasive cutoff for cleaner start/stop
- Optional electric vacuum available